About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

blog post #10

Morgan Bayda/Dan Brown:

This was an open letter to educators or future educators. This blog post was a good eye opener to me as a future educator. It brings to the attention of how society moves forward in technology each year. It also points out how education has change over the years. In my opinion change is a good idea. If we learned school material the same way each year it would get boring over a period of time. Brown gave a good example of how the Internet is free. He stated that back in the day citizens had to purchase a map that pin points where they need to go. In today's society we can go online and get the information we need. I also love the quote that was stated: "Teaching is not about facts, its about empowering children to change the world."

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about changing is a good idea. I tend to get bored doing the exact same thing every week in my lyrical dance class. So I would change up the music and warm up excercises to make the class more fun. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete