About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

COMMENT 4KIDS #5

This week comment for kids I was assigned to comment on a students blog named Michala. The student was assigned to state his opinion on how he feels about the Loch Ness Monster being real or fake. Michala did a very good job of stating his opinion and backing it up with facts. He did a very good job. His opinion was basically that he did not know if was real or fake. He said it could be real or it can be fake. He also states how the people that were there heard noises and the pictures were blurry. So basically it could go both ways. The monster could be real or fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment