About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

comment 4kids # 7&8

Maroroa:

Is one of the students I was assigned to comment on their good work. Maroroa assignment was to do a video on what he did over the holidays. He did a very good job at explaining what he did with his friends. He stated that he played basket ball with his friends. He discussed how they had a good time.


Klay:

Is the other student I was assigned to comment on. This blog post was basically about how students should receive 30minute breaks after a lesson is taught. The student does a good job at giving his or her opinion and then giving examples to explain why he or she feel that way. I feel students should receive a little break. They should because they are overloaded with so much work. Everyone deserves a break after so much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment