About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

comments 1,2,&3 4kids

I viewed three different videos for the comments for kids assignment.

I was assigned to make a comment on a student name ANDEE video. He basically made a video outlining how to make pancakes. I found it very interesting that a student at this age was able to instruct someone else on how to make it. I also, enjoyed it because I love to cook myself.

I also, watched a video about two older students that compared a PC and a MAC. I found this video to be very funny and interesting at the same time. The students did a good job at getting their points across to their audience. A lot of people feel that a MAC is better is than a PC. But, this video shows that both computers have pros and cons.

I was also, assigned to make a comment on one of Mrs. Goerend's students. The student name was Sydney. The student basically made an poem about snow. He or she does a good job at painting a mental picture of how cold the snow is. I could really feel the cold snow how it was explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment