About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

PLN: personal learning networks

In my opinion having a PLN is very helpful for future educators. It allows you to receive certain opportunities that will help you in your classroom. It is a good way to keep in touch with educators all over the US. The main thing I am going to use as an future educator is beg, borrow, and steal. It is fine to borrow ideas from your school family. A PLN is a good way to get ideas for projects and other things that might be a wonderful help to get a lesson plan done or what ever the case may be. I have a twitter account that allows me to follow different people. It also allows me to gather ideas from other educators all over. I have also followed Ms. Darah Bonham on her blogger page. I chose to join her because she have good ideas that will be a good help for future educators. She also may good points about technology in the classroom. Also, she takes a look at the big business and how they affect the economy. LPN is a very good idea for future educators and it should be taken advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment