About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

COMMENTS 4KIDZ #4

For this week I had to make a comment for one of the students in Mrs. Geoerend's Class. The student name is Callie Z. His topic he chose to talk about was "How to play basketball". He did a very good job at describing step by step of what to do. He knew exactly what he was talking about. I also, could tell that he was on a basketball team or have been on one before. The thing that caught my eye the most is when he discussed how the body needs water or Gatorade so it does not dehydrate. That shows that he also knows about science and how the body works. He did a very good job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment