About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

comments 4teachers #2

Joe Dale:


I was assigned to comment on Mr. Dale blog post on his website. This blog post had some helpful information for future educators. He basically focused on integrating technology into the classrooms. Further down on his page he explains how to set up a twitter account, how to work on your PLN, and how to use the voice band on an iPhone. This page has good information on how to communicate different ways in today's society. The one thing that caught my eye was when Christine Terrey discusses the importance of education. She stated that education should be celebrated. In her speech she discussed how show and tell is extended learning.

Joe Dale #2:

I was assigned to comment on one of his current post. In this recent post he discussed the advantages of the iPadio. It is basically designed to capture audio more quickly and has a good value to it. He also has a video to show future teachers and students how it can be used to do projects and other great educational things. The world of technology is continuing to grow each year and over the past months. This blog post was a good example of how to incorporate new tools in the classrooms.


Jim Sullivan:

Mr. Sullivan blog post discusses how twitter is a good source of free writing. Twitter allows you to publish your opinion on any topic each day of the week. It is a good way to express your self for free he points out. Each day twitter set up a list of discussion questions and you and friends can debate about that topic all day if you want. This was a good point that Mr. Sullivan made in his blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment