About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

blog post # 11

Mr. Chamberlain & Kaia:

This blog post shared some good information for educators and parents. It shows that education starts at any age. Points out that education is also very important and that it should not be played with. I would like to applaud the father for making sure his daughter is exposed to learning in different ways. This blog post shows students that they can communicate all over the world. Also, learn and exchange ideas or the way students/adults live in other cities. This example my also open the eyes of students and educators. It may show educators a different way of coming up with a lesson plan or show students they may enjoy the outdoors to.

2 comments:

  1. Agrred- education starts at any age. I also applaud the father for experiencing his daughter to new things. Great little story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think its great how students can communicate all over the world. The father's blog post is a great example.

    ReplyDelete