About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Skype conversation

I used skype to talk to one of my cousins in Birmingham. We basically discussed how school was going in described how Mobile and Birmingham are on different levels when it comes to music and clothes. The traffic is totally different to. If you can't keep up at 80mph get off the road. You will get knocked off the road. I have been there like three times myself and I loved it. It is a nice city but the traffic is bananas. The conversation lasted about 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment