About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

comments 4kids# 10

For this week the student I had to comment on was Seini-Mino. This student was assigned to discuss how he or she feels about learning. The student stated that learning is so important because it can help you in your future. I totally agree education is the key to success. The student also stated that he or she loved to read. Reading is also a very important concept that you will use into adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment