About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

blog post 13

Incorporating blogging in the classroom:


As a future educator I think allowing the students to blog will be a good idea. It would allow the students to express themselves about certain topics. It would also reveal gifts and hobbies that he or she didn't know about. It would also be a good idea for the students to keep up with homework assignments if they may get sick. The Internet also allow them to communicate with other students in other schools all over the U.S. This is one of the activities I plan on incorporating into my classroom for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment