About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Interview

I interview my SY112 instructor. We basically discussed the idea of Wal-Mart being in all the different cities in the US. The conversation was very interesting and lasted about 30 minutes. Basically Wal-Mart is a monopoly and comes into neighborhoods and make the small business loose money. Loosing money due to Wal-Mart cause them to close down their shops and find other ways to make money for their family and to pay bills in the household. I think Wal-mart should not be designed to do such things but that is how it happen each and every day. Wal-mart is designed to be a one stop store and that is how it gets people trap. Basically it make citizens lazy and they don't want to go and support other stores in their area. We also discussed how Wal-mart does not treat their employees well either. The store does offer good insurance for its employees. The insurance wal-mart offer is to expensive. Having this conversation opened my eyes to many things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment