About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica Washington I enjoy giving God praise for each day I see. Thanks to him for current & future blessings. I enjoy fashion! I love how you can switch it up&be different!!! I also,love cruising through others fashion life! I'm an educator. I love teaching & building relationships with my students. Such a joy!!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

blog post 14: April 25

This video was a true eye opener for me as an individual and a future educator. These two videos showed me how students are getting so involved with new technology. I think it is GREAT how the seventh grader new about blogging and how it has enhance her education. Her PLE was truly organized and filled with so many activities that she found of interest. She had her classwork on one side and her personal things on the other side. She also does a good job at explaining how she goes to the Internet and search many things about science and other subjects. The presentations were very detailed from videos embedded in and brief descriptions of each topic. She also is very determined in finding what she wants. She never gave up on getting a scientist opinion on her work.

The video on the two questions was also very interesting to me as a future educator. The two questions really gets you thinking about your purpose in life. It also makes you determined to do better the next day and on to the next. WHAT'S MY SENTENCE?? & WAS I BETTER THAN YESTERDAY?? These two questions in my opinion are good ways to climb up the ladder of success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment